Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C.
Mudeford Phoenix Girl’s and Ladies Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its members. All staff and volunteers are DBS checked to ensure the highest levels of child safety are met. We strive to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all players, regardless of age or ability. We are an inclusive club and treat everyone with respect; ensuring our members always feel safe and supported.
Club's Policies and Procedures
Safeguarding children is everyone's responsibility. The club welfare officers have a responsibility for ensuring that children and young people, who register with Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C., can play football in a safe and non-threatening environment, and are not subject to any form of neglect, abuse or bullying. If you are worried about a child it is important that you report your concerns using the guidelines below - no action is not an option.
1. Contact our Welfare Officer Laura Gibbs - at email@example.com or 07920111232.
2. If the issue is one of poor practice the Welfare Officer will either:
-- Deal with the matter themselves or
-- Seek advice from the Hampshire County FA Welfare Officer
3. If the concern is more serious - possible child abuse - where possible, contact the County FA Welfare Officer, Ian Binks Ian.Binks@HampshireFA.com or call 01256 853012 or 02393 879998 or Work Mobile 07718 122900 first, then immediately contact the Police or Children's Services
4. If the child needs immediate medical treatment take them to a hospital or call an ambulance and tell them this is a child protection concern. Let your Club Welfare Officer know what action you have taken.
5. If at any time you are not able to contact your Club Welfare Officer or the matter is serious then you can either:
-- Contact your County FA Welfare Officer directly,
-- Call The FA/NSPCC 24 hour Helpline for advice on 0808 800 5000 or online
-- Contact the Police on 999 or Children's Services
Childline is here to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. You can talk about anything. Whether it’s something big or small, our trained counsellors are here to support you. Childline is free, confidential and available any time, day or night.
Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C. has a duty of care to safeguard all children involved in the club from harm. All children have a right to protection, and the needs of the disabled and others who may be particularly vulnerable must be taken into account. Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C. will ensure the safety and protection of all children involved in Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C. through adherence to the Child Protection guidelines adopted by Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C.
Football is the national game. All those involved with the game at every level and whether as a player, match official, coach, owner or administrator, have a responsibility, above and beyond compliance with the law, to act according to the highest standards of integrity, and to ensure that the reputation of the game is, and remains, high. A number of different codes have been written that apply to all those involved in football.
Mudeford Phoenix G.L.F.C. as a club is are aware of the sensitive data they hold on players, parents and guardians involved with the club. This policy will lay out the procedures that are in place to make sure this information is stored securely and protected from misuse.